Wednesday, June 27, 2007

list

I'm going to list what has been on my mind so I will remember it later:

1. The girl was crying loudly. Very very loudly. I wanted to go hold her, but then she didn't know me. She cried and cried, and I stared at her feeling useless. Then, I jsut left. I had to catch the last train, you know.

2. Sunny days, caltrain routine. People on caltrain are very different from those on bus line 27. Caltrain has clean cut yuppies. Even the bus towards caltrain has lots of professionals. It feels better not to go in the middle of the tenderloin and sit next to drunk men, but I miss those young mothers and old ladies with their bags and their familiar, old lady perfumes.

3. The man speaks his heart. He told me his heart aches for home. I know that feeling.

4. Painful dreams can at the same time be full of love. full of caring.

5. I feel like I want to show my emotions more. I also feel like I have these stereotypically "feminine" or "maternal" emotions and have no channel to express them. I have never had them before and don't quite know what to do with them. Somewhat out of character, but they are here. I can't deny them.

6. umm, dar nazar e saboktagin, eyb e ayaaz mikoni.

No comments: