Thursday, July 5, 2007

Leyla ro bordan...

Korush Yaghmayee in my ears, I read on about politics of Iranian Diaspora...
And all of a sudden, a "heavy" feeling is all over me.I imagine my dad sitting in our living room, glued to TV, waiting for his destiny to be decided by forces outside of his reach. Ah, that frustration. From inside and outside, no one cares. Even if they do, it's just too complicated to do anything...
Frustration is not "tailored" enough to communicate what I feel.
It breaks my heart that my dad still dreams of better days. He's still hopeful; and these goddamn "abarghodrats" never think about the man in Gorgan. No one does.
What they do, though, may take away the chance for me to stand on his feet and force him to talk to me.

"vaghtee baa man mimooni, tanhaayeemo baad mibare
do ta cheshmaam baaroon e shaboone karde........."

he likes this song. That simple.

No comments: