Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mundane

Rough day at work..but maybe a milestone in becoming a stronger character!!!
On my way home, as I was adjusting to being back on the bus line 27 with the same old crowd, a concept formed in my mind..by way of articulation!!
So, I think there is something called being judgmental and another thing, being "placemental". I think I'm much more of the latter. By that I mean I put people in some predefined, or quickly assembled, category when I meet them. my "placement" of them, then, gets updated graciously and continuously...I don't think I really judge them. being a placemental is nothing to be proud of, but it sure is better than being judgmental, I think .(let's not think about this judgement!!)...now, maybe my fear is for others to "place" me, and, then, somehow forget to update their placement!

Oh, and there was this little cute kid, maybe 2 years old, on the bus in the morning. We met and quickly became friends; and then, there it was...that strong blue Polo odor that brings out lots of memories, new and old...
My little friend was wearing it, ice cream in hands, and generous with his smile...

No comments: