Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Talkh, maybe?

I'm feeling down; down and confused. I wish I could type in Farsi so I could wrtie this poem by Shamloo that is lingering in my head..
Oh, did I mention I think there is a problem with parking in San Francisco? Everyday, I feel like I'm getting this message from them: don't drive a car if you live here. Fair, I take that. But then I expect a better functioning public transportation system, and I don't think this is too much to ask; oh, and perhaps cheaper too.
I watched "Before Sunset"; recommend it. Somehow, I don't like the first one of the series much, but I'm a fan of this second one. This afternoon, I ASPIRE to go to Borders, order a drink, sit, and read a collection of short stories by Susan Sontag. If I can manage to get of my apartment, that is.
For those who may relate: "Aab e daryaahaa sakht talkh ast aghaa"...

No comments: